Walmart AR Scavenger Hunt card deck builder & Walmart history digital AR card game, is a hands-on way for people to have fun & learn the history of Sam Walton & Walmart as it evolved from a dream to the largest retailer worldwide
- Models – Maya.
- Textures -Substance Painter.
- 2D Game Assets – Photoshop & illustrator.
- UI – Photoshop & illustrator.
- Game Engine – Unity 2019 : ARKit.
- Render Pipeline – Unity Legacy
- Scripting Language – C#
Walmart AR History Scavenger Hunt card deck builder – Game Rules:
The object of the game is to locate items &/or photos that correspond to the cards in the AR card game.
- Users use tips to find & locate images, photos, &/or items to scan & unlock cards in their deck.
- Empty deck slots has tip, hint, &/or question for the use to where the correct image, photo, &/or item the player needs to scan to get the card to add to their deck.
Walmart AR Scavenger Hunt card interactive deck builder, Is an interactive digital card hunt where users search the Walmart museum & locate items &/or photos that correspond with the images on a given card to build their deck of 25 image cards &/or the complete deck of 85+ cards.
Walmart history digital AR card game, is a tile-based card game, with a simple but intuitive game style that is similar to that of Dominoes & Uno. Each deck consists of 2 sets of cards, 25 image cards & 60 text based cards. The decks can be used separate from one another ie all image cards only &/or all text cards only, or combines & used in conjunction with one another (for large group play).