The chomp-man is a single or multiplayer player game based on the classic arcade game packman & the newer multiplayer endless maze game, packman 256. The Chomp-man tutorial series was created for those looking to learn more, & take there game development knowledge & skills to the next level.
- Models – Maya.
- Textures -Substance Painter & Quixel.
- UI – created in Photoshop & illustrator.
- Game Engine – Unity 2017.
- Render Pipeline – Unity Legacy & Unity URP
- Scripting Language – C#, BOLT, & Playmaker
During the 12 chapters & 40 plus video lessons of this course you will learn:
- How to use State Machines & Flow charts in bolt
- How & when to use the various variable types in bolt
- How to incorporate doTween into Bolt & easily animate UI elements, characters, game objects, & variable values
- How to use modular pieces to create an almost endless amount of distinct & unique environments.
- How to build a player character, with various animations & interactions.
- How to use blendshapes with Bolt
- How to set up dynamic interactive menus.
- The Basics of Systemic game design
- How to create AI enemies that can dynamically navigate the environment.
- How to create game mechanics, player re-spawns, powerups, & a scoring system.
- How to save user data throughout multiple playthroughs & player
- How to use & incorporate Cinemachine into Bolt & how to seamlessly switching between camera in game
- How to use Unity’s VFX graph – a suite of tools for creating code free complex visual effects in Unity.
- How to customize your game & make it unique & distinct to you & the style of game you want to create & build.
- & much, much, more…